HANSHIN moves forward as a pioneer of ethics management to realize customer impression by creation of human
base environmental construction culture with mixing traditional and advanced technology and sincere research and
endeavors on the basis of "thought of filial piety".
In this regard, we, HANSHIN, set ethics of all staffs as a basic virtue, through transparent ethical management, in the
strong belief of achieving development together with customers, shareholders, partners, and local society, and
generate code of ethics for fair and rational conduction of business that we pledge to practice the code prior to any
other tasks and set it as our base criteria for righteous behaviors and value judgment of us.
Cyber Report is a space for all customers, partners, and staffs. We shall quickly handle your claims related to unfair or
corrupt behaviors of HANSHIN' staffs when you report here.
In principle, all employees shall be honest and fair in accordance with the basic spirit of the Code of Ethics, and detailed judgment and standards of conduct for implementation shall be determined as follows:
1. When dealing with customers, we treat them politely with a mindset and attitude of representing the company, and always listen to them and make them the top priority of all judgments and actions to provide the best quality and service to them.
2. Put yourself in the customer's shoes and respectfully handle customer complaints as quickly and kindly as possible.
3. Do not use the customer's property or leakage of confidential information of customers without prior approval from him/her.
4. Do not disseminate or provide false information to customers, and all employees strive to ensure that the customer makes a reasonable decision..
5. Do not engage in acts harming the interests of customers, such as unfair contracting practices.
1. All domestic and overseas business activities shall comply with laws and regulations of the relevant country and shall compete in good faith with respect to the principles and order of the market economy.
2. Respect competitors, do not unfairly infringe on competitors' interests or exploit weaknesses, and do our best to establish a sound market order through fair and free competition.
1. All transactions shall be conducted in accordance with the principle of free competition in which transparent and fair transactions are guaranteed, and shall not use superior status to exercise any form of unethical and inappropriate coercion or influence.
2. Do not receive or require any form of economic benefit (such as money, entertainment, convenience, etc.) from interested parties of the company, and considers the interests of the company preferentially and does not consider anything related to individual interests.
3. Information necessary for transactions shall be provided fairly, and information and technology of subcontractors acquired in the transaction process shall not be unfairly used without prior approval.
4. All transactions shall be made fairly on an equal footing with each other and shall undergo sufficient prior consultation on the conditions and procedures.
1. Employees shall not seek personal interest by using inside information the company acquired by abusing their position in the company.
2. Information on the overall management of the company shall be provided to shareholders and investors transparently and effectively in accordance with the laws and regulations set out in a timely manner.
3. Protect the return on shareholders' investments by realizing returns from sound management activities.
1. The company shall contribute to national development by creating employment and paying taxes sincerely and fulfill its responsibilities and duties as an enterprise that contributes to social development through education, culture, and welfare services.
2. As a corporate citizen, the company shall comply with national policies and laws, and actively participate in corporate social responsibility, such as social service, disaster relief, and social enlightenment.
3. The company shall endeavor to develop technologies for the prevention of environmental pollution and natural protection to preserve a clean environment, and thoroughly comply with all laws and regulations related to environmental protection.
4. The company is not involved in politics. Any political activities in the company is not allowed, and the company does not directly or indirectly provide illegal donations or expenses.
5. Employees' personal suffrage shall be respected, and political positions may be expressed as individuals, but he/she shall be careful not to misunderstand their opinions for the position of the company.
6. The company shall reasonably carry out its business and reject any irregularities in violation of national sentiment. The company does not engage in any act, such as real estate speculation, which harms the national economy.
1. The company shall respect the personality and thoughts of each employee and giving him/her a fair opportunity to improve his/her ability without any discrimination such as gender, age, academic background, religion, region of origin, etc.
2. The company shall fairly evaluate according to the capabilities and performance of its executives and employees and induce motivation for performing its duties through legitimate compensation.
3. The company does its best to create working conditions in which employees' ingenuity and ability can be maximized and actively support by establishing a system to foster them as creative human resources.
4. The company shall make a system in which all employees can freely propose, make suggestions, and present difficulties and actively recommend them to use the said system.
1. Basic Ethics
A. Employees have pride and confidence as a member of HANSHIN E&C and always maintain an honest and fair living attitude.
B. Employees always honor themselves with polite behavior and decent language to maintain individual dignity and honor of HANSHIN with high ethical values.
2. Work-related Behaviors and Attitudes
A. Employees shall share the vision, management ideology, goals and values of the company, and shall faithfully perform the mission assigned to each member in accordance with the company's policy.
B. Employees shall perform all duties honestly and fairly, and shall always endeavor to create a sound corporate culture.
C. Employees shall not take any form of financial interest from interested parties related to the business of the company that may impede the fairness of judgment in connection with their duties.
D. Employees shall do their best to perform their duties in a legitimate manner, and shall not engage in immoral or unethical acts that may be criticized by society in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
3. Classification of Public and Private Matter
A. Employees clearly distinguish between public and private, and do not seek personal gain by using their position.
B. Employees avoid any actions or relationships in which the interests of the company and the individual conflict.
C. Employees should not expropriate the company's property for personal interest.
D. Employees respect the rights of others regarding intellectual property while also preserving and protecting their rights.
E. Employees do not divulge the company's business secrets to the outside of the company without prior approval from the company during and after their employment.
4. Healthy organizational culture
A. Employees maintain a culture of organization based on smooth communication, mutual trust and respect between their colleagues in the company.
B. Employees do not slander or engage in sexual misconduct against other employees, such as rude remarks and actions.br/> C. Employees do not say or act anything that impairs customs or causes sexual humiliation.
D. In principle, employees are prohibited from lending money, joint guarantees, and mutual guarantees between employees.
E. Employees shall not provide and receive any form of economic benefit, such as money or entertainment, in exchange for unfair business favors or solicitation.
F. Employees are prohibited in principle from offering money or gifts to each other. However, the following cases shall be excluded.
1) The act of voluntarily providing the subordinate by the superior person.
2) Providing gifts through consultation among employees on birthdays or anniversaries.
3) Providing gifts as a pure token of appreciation without any consideration
G. Employees voluntarily support and aid each other for individual occasion and follow conventional wisdom and practice.
All employees shall faithfully comply with this Code of Ethics, regardless of their status, and the employees who violate it shall be subject to corresponding disciplinary action.
Specific and detailed standards of conduct related to the practice of this Code of Ethics shall follow the ethical conduct guidelines for employees.
Acts that contribute to the ethical management of the company and acts contrary to the Code of Ethics and the guidelines for ethical conduct of employees shall be dealt with in accordance with the company's rules of reward and punishment.
All possible measures shall be taken to ensure the smooth operation of the reporting system and the protection of reporters, and the exclusion of disadvantages shall be guaranteed in the case of self-reporting. Reported money and gifts (anonymous and confidential guarantee, etc.) shall be used for return or community service activities in accordance with internal procedures.
The purpose is to establish standards of ethical conduct guidelines such as money & valuables, gifts, entertainment, convenience, and etc. for the detailed practice of "the Charter of Ethics" and "the Code of Ethics" with regard to the behaviors of employees and corporate activities in order to create a sound corporate culture and become a leading company in ethical management.
It applies to all business performance and business activities of entire employees.
1. Money and valuables: Refers to cash, merchandise coupons, securities, goods (gifts), and other economic benefits.
2. Entertainment: Refers to providing benefits of meals, liquor, sports(golf, and etc.), entertainment, and etc.
3. Convenience: Refers to all cases in which a recipient causes economic losses to the other party to enjoy convenience, such as providing accommodation, transportation, tourist information, and supporting various events other than money and valuables.
4. Receiving Bribery: The act of receiving money & valuables, gifts, entertainment, convenience, and etc. free of charge.
5. Interested Party: Refers to all individuals or groups (corporations, other organizations) inside and outside of the company who shall be affected by business activities or decision-making of employees and the company.
6. Partners: Refers to an individual or corporation that has a business relationship with the company.
7. Reporter: Refers to all employees, partners, customers, and etc. obliged to report in connection with the receipt and recognition of facts on money and valuables, entertainment, convenience, and etc.
1. Money & valuables, gifts, and all economic benefits provided by partners and interested parties related to their affairs shall not be received.
2. The substitutive payment or repayment of credit card payments, accounts receivable, or loans made by partners and interested parties related to their affairs shall be deemed to be the receipt of money and valuables.
3. Money borrowings from partners and interested parties related to their affairs shall be deemed to be receiving bribery.
4. When movable assets and real estate are purchased at a low price below the level of common sense from interested parties in connection with partners and affairs, it shall be considered as receiving money and valuables.
5. Convenience shall not be received from interested parties in connection with the partners and its affairs, and shall be politely denied. However, it shall not be applied where facilities, meals, and transportation convenience provided to all trainees in connection with their participation in official educational programs.
6. Acceptance through family members, relatives, acquaintances, and etc. shall be deemed to be the actions of employees themselves.
1. If an employee inevitably received money & valuables, gifts, entertainment, or convenience, report and processing procedures as follows
A. Immediately report to the head of the department(team)(the head of the division) shall report to the head of the headquarters (office).
In the case of directors, he/she shall submit a report of receipt (Form No. 1) directly to the chairperson of the Ethics Management Committee and receive instructions therefor.
B. Within three days from the date of receipt, a report on the receipt of money & valuables, gifts, entertainment, and convenience shall be prepared and submitted to the Ethics Management Committee after a written report to the head of the department (team) in charge. (Can also be done by in-house email)
C. Original copies shall be submitted to the Ethics Management Committee, and copies shall be kept separately in the department(team)
D. In principle, the head of the department (team) shall explain the purpose of our ethical management and return the amount equivalent to the case in courtesy.
E. The head of the division shall notify the Ethics Management Committee after confirming the results of the processing result.
F. The Ethics Management Committee shall report the details of the application to the Chairperson and shall be instructed to handle it.
2. When recognizing the unfair acts of other executives and employees, the facts shall be prepared in a report on receipt of money & valuables, gifts, entertainment, and convenience and reported to the Ethics Management Committee, then the Ethics Management Committee shall take the best measures to protect the reporter. However, the reporter shall be based on objective factual evidence, and if he/she is found to be a false report, he/she shall be punished on the same basis as a violation of the guidelines for ethical conduct.
3. If it is impossible to return the reported money & valuables, gifts, and etc., it shall be used for community service activities.
1. Composition of the Ethics Management Committee
The President(Vice President) shall be a chairperson, and he/she may comprise the committee less than seven persons at his/her discretion.
. The duties of the Ethics Management Committee.
A. Deliberation on the enactment and revision of related regulations on ethical management;
B. Determining whether employees recognized for their contributions to ethical management activities will be rewarded;
C. Investigation into ethical management violations and determination of punishment
D. Consultation, interpretation, and decision on ethical management
E. Deliberation and resolution on other matters concerning the operation of ethical management
한신공영, 한신더휴는 개인정보를
소중히 다루고 있습니다.